Paloma Gas Heater
- Paloma is a well-known brand of gas heaters that has been providing reliable and efficient heating solutions for many years. However, Paloma left the Singapore market about six years ago and no longer operates in the country.
- The company was previously based in Singapore, where it manufactured and distributed its range of gas heaters to customers throughout the region. However, Paloma made the decision to exit the Singapore market in order to focus on other regions and products.
- Today, Paloma is headquartered in Japan and operates in a number of different markets around the world. The company has a strong reputation for quality and reliability, and its gas heaters are used in homes, businesses, and other settings across the globe.
- While Paloma is no longer based in Singapore, customers in the country can still find a range of high-quality gas heaters from other manufacturers. These heaters are designed to provide efficient and cost-effective heating solutions, and are available in a variety of styles and sizes to suit different needs and preferences.
Ferroli GS20OEBIP Gas Heater
- Founded in 1955, San Bonifacio, Italy, a leader in Gas Heater innovation. FERROLI controls the global activities of its European and Asian facilities, the sales network made of 12 direct subsidiaries and of 2.116 employees.
Gas Heater Installation
- Gas Heater Supply
- Gas Heater Installation Workmanship
- Pipe and Fittings Comply with PUB Regulation
- Clean up before leaving
- Gas Testing Certificate
- 1 Year Homeone Engineering Warranty
Gas Heater not Working
If your gas heater is not working, there could be a number of possible causes. One common issue is a lack of gas flow, which can occur if the gas valve is turned off or if there is a problem with the gas supply. Another potential cause could be a malfunctioning thermocouple or ignition system, which can prevent the heater from starting properly.
If you are experiencing problems with your gas heater, it is important to first ensure that the gas supply is turned on and that there are no issues with the gas line. If these basic checks do not resolve the issue, it may be necessary to call a professional heating technician to diagnose and repair the problem. Regular maintenance and cleaning can also help to prevent issues with gas heaters and ensure that they are working safely and efficiently.
Read More About Us
Our Water Heater Services
Follow our Social Media